How to tune your SKY to recieve STV
HOW TO TUNE INTO STV ON SKY USING YOUR SKY DIGIBOX AND SKY REMOTE CONTROL
Here's 10 easy steps to pick up STV's "Scotsport Rugby Sunday" on Sky every Sunday starting on 11th November... remember once you have programmed your Sky box to get STV you will never need to programme it again. If you still are having problems, call the hotline on 07977 986849 and they'll talk you through it.
1) Press "Services" on your Sky Remote and a list of 8 or 9 selections will appear.
2) Press "4" or scroll down to highlight selection number 4 which is "Add Channels". Another menu will appear displaying Frequency, Polarization, Symbol Rate and FEC.
3) Change the Frequency by tapping in the five numbers 10906.
4) Change the Polarization to "V" using your left or right curser on your remote control.
5) Change the Symbol Rate to 22.0 using your left or right curser on your remote control.
6) Change the FEC number to display 5/6 using your left or right curser on your remote control.
7) Move your curser to highlight "Find Channels" at the bottom of the menu and press "Select".
8) You will now see a list of available channels including STV. Simply highlight STV and press the yellow button. A tick will now appear next to STV. Press "Select" again to store STV.
9) Press "Back Up" several times to come out of all the menus until you get your Sky picture again.
10) Whenever you wish to watch STV in the future simply press "Services" on your remote control which will bring up the menu. Press "9" or scroll down to highlight selection 9 which is "Other Channels" and you will then be able to highlight STV and press "Select" to watch.
Sounds complicated but it's simple and will take you less than 2 minutes. Well worth it!